Friday, December 18, 2015

Virginia is for lovers

The best part of the holidays are getting to spend time with the people
that mean the most to you. This past week I spent a few days with my family
in Virginia, We spent our time laughing, exchanging family stories, sipping coffee
by the breakfast table, enjoying beautiful Christmas decorations, and eating peppermint
 ice cream (a Grieco family "must have" every Christmas season). While I was down there, we
dropped by our family reunion that one of my great-cousins was hosting. We pulled up in the
 gravel driveway, and the yard was full of family that I didn't even know I had! There were great-grandparents, second cousins, great-aunts, and nieces and nephews that I had never even met
 before. Everyone laughing, drinking, playing with the dog, hanging on the dock by the river; needless tosay we all had a blast. Every person that I would introduce my self to said to me 
"Oh my God, I haven't seen you since you were this little" and then they would motion
 below their hip showing me how little I was. Everyone one had amazing stories to tell, and
 I loved hearing them all. I truly enjoyed every minute I got to spend with each
 and every person there. We all had the best time enjoying each others company.

 Life is short; spending time with people you
 love is a true blessing and should never be taken for granted. 

Outfit links listed below:





Suede blazer: Target
T Shirt: Anthropologie
Denim: Nordstrom
Neclace (not exact but close): Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment