Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016: winter weather + a fresh start





Winter has always been one of my favorite seasons. 
There's something about the crisp cold air, and a piping
 hot cup of coffee that just makes my heart happy. Although 
everything in nature is dying, I feel like it's mother natures way of 
shedding all of the old to make room for the new----
 which is extremely appropriate considering that the 
'New Year' happens during winter. 
With a new year, you guys can expect a lot of exciting new things that
 will be happening with my blog! I plan expanding passed my
love for fashion. I will be posting recipes, DIY's, and much more.
 Stay tuned to find out what 2016 will hold!


Outfit Details:

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Pants (not exact but similar): Topshop
Shoes (not exact but similar): Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: RayBan



No comments:

Post a Comment