Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Favorites

I promised you guys my Fall Favorites, so here they are!
It was so hard to narrow it down to only 10 products, 
but after after a lot of thinking I finally did it! 
These are a few of my "go to" beauty products for my 
favorite time of the year. I also couldn't help but add two 
of my favorite fall scented candles (anyone that knows me, 
knows its only appropriate because I'm OBSESSED with candles). 
I hope you guys enjoy! Leave a comment below telling me about
 some of your favorite beauty products right now,
 I'm always up for trying new things!

 Fir and Firewood
Autumn Harvest

Urban Decay Brow Box

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk
 Anti-Breakage Serum

Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask

OFRA eye shadow and highlighter 
(in the color Bliss)
OFRA 

Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub

MAC Matte Lipstick 
(in the color Whirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment