Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tis' the season; HATS+PONCHOS







It's that time of year again; cold weather, dark lips, pumpkin spice--OH MY! I thought I would talk about some of my favorite styling pieces that every girl needs for this time of year! I've been really big into keeping it simple when it comes to outfitting, but spicing it all up with some great fall accessories. With my outfit (shown above) I kept it simple with a muted taupey-green V-neck from Urban Outfitters, and draped my new scarf poncho from Anthropologie over top. I've been extremely into layering recently, so the more layers the better (but be careful there is a fine line between cute and frumpy)! I also wore my black distressed AG denim from Anthropologie, and from there I decided to spice up the outfit with my burnt orange felt hat that I stumbled upon at Urban Outfitters. It is by far one of my favorite pieces I have in my closet at the moment. I pulled my whole look together with my dainty deer antler earrings, and my favorite lip color "Crazy For Coffee" by Maybelline. Stay tuned for my fall favorites coming soon, and more style inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment